As you know, at the White Oak Martial Arts Center we are very interested in mindfully contributing in a positive fashion to our community. We have our students take part in community service, leadership, and contribution, and it is important to us to practice what we preach.
As part of this, Master Croley would like to come to your class or organization to do a presentation on
- How to Stop a Bully.
- Check out our Community Leadership Project site on this, www.StopBulliesInAshevilleNOW.org!
- Character Development, Good Citizenship, and the Martial Arts.
- This involves reading and discussing martial arts related stories about being honest, having integrity, and mindfulness.
- What is Life Like in China?
- I have lived there and visit often!
- Real Self Defense Isn’t About Hitting Things…
- It’s about what you eat, how you exercise, how you think, and what you allow to influence your choices.
These are all presentations that he have done numerous times all over Asheville for years, and he would like to do one for you. There is no sales presentation, just an attempt to be of benefit to our community.
If you are interested in this please email Master Croley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 828-713-0765.